Flying Forward in South Louisiana
Primed, in large part, by a robust oil and gas industry, South Louisiana boasts a thriving aviation sector.
- Shovel-ready acres available, including facility space strategically located adjacent the Acadiana Regional Airport runway
- Access to an innovative workforce experiencing student growth in engineering and software majors
- Proximity to an ecosystem of partners across academic, public, and private sectors
- Bold manufacturing incentives
Get a taste of the advantages businesses like these enjoy:
- Availability of raw agriculture and aquaculture products such as rice, sugarcane, and soybeans
- 4th lowest state for industrial electricity rates
- Louisiana’s expedited environmental permit-processing program
- Access to agriculture researchers like LSU Eunice and University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Availability of land for facility expansion
Want more information about the incentives and benefits helping aviation businesses take flight in South Louisiana? Complete the form below and see why you should fly forward with us.